Colpurex is described by makers Vitegrity as a “Colon Cleansing and Detoxifying Power Formula that is ideal for giving your body a thorough “tune up”. Colon cleansing and detox is popular right now but is this supplement the best way to achieve inner cleansing? And is detoxing good for health and weight loss anyway?
The manufacturers of Colpurex describe this product as a ‘colon-cleansing and detoxifying power formula that is ideal for giving your body a thorough “tune-up.” ‘
Colon-cleansing and detox is certainly a popular fad at the moment, yet how can you be sure that this supplement is the ideal manner in which to achieve inner cleansing? What’s more, is detoxing even a good / healthy idea for weight-loss in the first place?
Whether or not this product actually does what its manufacturers claim is one matter. For what it’s worth, an extensive internet search has failed to dig up any customer reviews on Colpurex, so it’s impossible to pass on any true customer experiences and Colpurex side effects. However, by taking a look at the ingredients, we see that there is one heck of a list of potential side effects related to some of the ingredients found in this supplement:
- Abdominal pain: sharp pains are never a good sign
- Stomach discomfort: never a fun experience
- Vomiting: what the Hades?
- Diarrhea : even less fun experience
- Risk of allergic reaction: seriously? Yuck.
- Choking: how the Hades?
- Increase urine output
- Increased bowel movements: should need to visit the bathroom more to lose weight healthily
- Increased sun sensitivity: sun block 200, anybody?
Dehydration would seem to be the most common side effect from taking Colpurex. Symptoms would include:
- Feeling thirsty
- Dry mouth
- Heart palpitations – such as sensation of pounding heart or rapid beat
- Inability to sweat or urinate
Uncontrolled weight-loss: sure, that sounds great; but the key word here is uncontrolled; BIG no-no, Sheriff. With this many side effects, no wonder we can’t find one single customer review testimony on the web; there are NO positive ones, and the manufacturers certainly wouldn’t have posted all of the negative ones that much certainly exist!