Update: Use our weight loss app to find find the perfect weight loss pill or diet program for you based on your age/gender/weight, metabolism type, eating habits and activities. Click here. Because it’s personalized you will lose weight 3 times faster.
Afterburn Fuel is a supplement for pre-workouts designed by Mike Chang, one of the best known fitness gurus in the states right now, is all the rage on the market.
This pre-workout supplement was designed to improve your workouts and push the body to burn fat long after you leave the gym, hence the term, “Afterburn Effect.”
But does it really work? Does it live up to the hype or is it just another snake oil-esque product, which is quite possible, since supplements do not require FDA approval? Let’s find out!
Mike Chang claims tht his Afterburn Fuel pre-workout supplement:
- Boosts energy
- Promotes quicker spikes strength and muscle growth
- Promotes reduced recovery periods
- Boosts endurance
And what exactly does this supplement contain as active ingredients? Let’s see:
- Beta Alanine
- Citrulline Malate
- N-Methyltyramine HCL
Of course, Mike Chang does not bother to spend any time on his youtube promotional videos mentioning the Afterburn Fuel side effects, now does he? Luckily, we did some research and are more than happy to share the results with you.
The reality is that Afterburn Fuel is chock-full of Whey, which is the cause on many an unpleasant side effect:
- Nausea is the most common side effect, and was mentione by a great majority of users.
- Headaches were another commonly found complaint found in user’s reviews
- Thirst was a side effect mentioned by many users of Afterburn Fuel
- Increased bowel moments were often cited (and can be quite unpleasant)
- Many people also complained about feeling bloated and/or suffering from cramps
- A high percentage of people also mentioned about losing their appetite
- The number one complaint about using Afterburn Fuel was fatigue
What else is not to like about this supplement- well, the fact that the price is quite prohibitive and you can only get it online (now why is that? Rather dubious, don’t you think? Quite a red flag…).
In the end, no matter how much hype Mike Chang puts into his Youtube videos, it just can´t hide the fact that Afterburn Fuel provides more side effects than pro’s, and that it’s best that you DON’T add this to your workout regimen.