Update: Use our weight loss app to find find the perfect weight loss pill or diet program for you based on your age/gender/weight, metabolism type, eating habits and activities. Click here. Because it’s personalized you will lose weight 3 times faster.
This weight-loss diet supplement, manufactured by PEScience, is supposedly, as they claim, the most “powerful thermogenic powder” which you can find in several flavors that you simply with water and presto- you have a tasty concoction that aids you in losing weight.
Unfortunately, it seems the majority of folks who have tried Alphamine have complained about quite a few side effects. And to top it off, many people say that not only did they regain the weight that they had lost once they stopped using this weight-loss dietary supplement, but they even gained more pounds! Not exactly damning evidence against this product….but darn close.
So, let’s see what this diet drink is all about.
The American manufacturer of Alphamine, PEScience, also goes by the name Physique Enhancing Science. They have aimed Alphamine at athletes who wish to have a better, sculpted look and claim that Alphamine is:
- The most thermogenic product on the market
- Chock-full of the best weight-loss stimulants
- Loaded with healthy extracts
- Uses top technology to thermogenically boost your metabolic rate
But what about those side effects? Well, here we go:
- Higenamine: causes the typical stimulant-related side effects, including heart palpitations, elevated heartbeat plus profuse sweating
- Caffeine: headaches, insomnia, elevated heart rate, elevated blood pressure, heart palpitations, heavy urination, dehydration and jitteriness.
- Yohimbe: irregular heartbeat, seizures, kidney failure and heart attacks.
Other side effects that were much more common in complaints include:
- Upset stomach
- Anxiety and agitation
- Sinus pain
The reality is, that is just way too many negative side effects for a product that lacks proof in the form of results from clinical studies. There is just no reason to put your body through so much just to possibly lose weight and get more sculpted when there are better, safer and more effective weight-loss dietary supplements out there.
And to top it off- the manufacturers of Alphamine try to scam you into agreeing to an automated payment plan, which is then harder than heck to cancel and even after you cancel, they have probably overcharged you two months yet are unwilling to refund your money. Who wants to work with a company and its product(s) that do that to its customers?